Is my neighbour using my internet ?
To check whether your internet is being used by other person or not, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to the susnet usage website. Please contact Sustainable Networks if you are not aware of this website.
- On the Login page, enter your username and the password provided by Sustainable Networks. The next displayed page should look similiar to below.
- Choose “Daily” for Usage as shown above. Click “View”.
- You should now be presented with a list of days for a particular month. Click on a day that is of interest. You should get to view a graph similar to below.
- From the graph you should be able to work out if the usage is valid or not. Obviously if you see some internet activities that cannot be justified then please get in touch with us.